If you need to grant Outlook permissions to your colleagues so they can access your emails, calendar, tasks, etc. This guide will assist you with setting this up.
While in Outlook:
1. Go to “File”
2. Click on Drop-down box “Account settings”
3. Click on “Delegate access”
4. Click “Add”
5. Locate name of colleague that you wish to delegate permissions to.
6. Click “Add”
7. Click “Ok”
8. Set permissions accordingly (there are explanations to each permission)
9. Make sure that you select having calendar invites to be sent to both yourself and your delegates, otherwise the invite will only be sent to the delegates.
10. Click “Ok”