This procedure will inform you the best way to add a new home page to your Internet Explorer (IE), once this completed this will be first page you go to once you click on your web browser.
Setting your Home Page:
1. Select the cog in the right hand corner of Internet Explorer
2. Select Internet Options
3. Select the General tab
4. Add the site URL into the section stating Home Page “To create home pages tabs”
5. Alternatively you can use the “Use Current” makes the page you are on the home page.
6. To finish and add the changes please click the “Apply” button
7. Once this has been completed the next time you load IE your homepages should open as selected.