This document is to advise you on how to add a calculator within Microsoft Word.
How to add a calculator within Microsoft Word:
1. Within Microsoft Word go to ‘File’ and then select ‘Options’.
2. Select ‘Quick Access Toolbar’
3. Select from the drop down menu ‘All Commands’.
4. Scroll down the drop down menu and click on ‘Calculate’ so it is highlighted and then select ‘Add’. Then select ‘OK’.
5. You will now see a grey Circle icon, situated on the top left hand side of the screen.
6. Highlight the sum you wish to calculate and click on the grey circle icon. You will now see the total on the bottom left hand side of the screen.