This document is to give you an understanding of how to setup your exchange email account on an iPhone/IOS device.
How to add your Exchange email on iPhone:
1. Select ‘Settings’ on the home screen of your device.
2. Select ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
3. Select ‘Add Account’.
4. Select the ‘Exchange’ icon within the options.
5. Enter your email address and password. You can also enter a description (Work) so you can identify the email address, if you have multiple email addresses configured on the device.
6. You will now have to add your exchange information into the selected fields. You can obtain these from your email provider.
7. You can now sync your Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Notes. When you have selected what software you would like synced, ensure you tap save
8. Your email has now successfully been added to your device.