This document is to supply steps on when adding a specific calendar to your Schedule View within Outlook.
How to add a specific calendar in Schedule View:
1. Click on ‘Calendar’ located at the bottom of your Outlook application.
2. Click on ‘Schedule View’ located at the top centre of your screen.
3. Click on the Address Book Icon located next to ‘Add a Calendar’.
4. You can either search for the calendar by typing in the search bar or you can narrow down your search by selecting the type of calendar from the Address Book drop down menu.
5. Select the calendar and select OK.