This article will explain the steps required to add in people as Bcc: on your calendar entries
1. Create your calendar appointment as you would normally for yourself and close this.
2. The please re open and use the actions tool bar in the top left hand corner and use the drop down as follows: Actions – Forward as calendar
3. For Outlook 2010 and 2013 this will be Message tab – Forward as calendar
4. This will then create a new email with an attached file called an “ICS”
5. Now add all the contacts you wish BCC to the BCC field and send
6. All this involves now is opening the attachment and this will add automatically to your calendar