If you need to create a new email signature within Outlook the below steps should enable you to do this.
Creating an Email Signature:
- Within Outlook go to “File”
- Then select “Options”
- Select “mail” in the left hand panel
- Then select “signatures”
- This will bring up a new window called “signatures and stationery” and you will need to select the “E-mail signature” tab at the top of the window.
- Click on “new”.
- Type the new signatures desired name.
- If you have more than one signature for different purposes, name them accordingly.