This document provides instructions on how to attach a document to an email.
How to attach a document to an email:
1. When you are creating an email, within the email window ensure the ‘message’ tab is selected.
2. Select the ‘Attach File’ icon. The attach file icon has a paperclip picture.
3. Locate the document you are wishing to attach to the email and click insert.
4. If your file has successfully been uploaded it will appear in your email.
5. If any issues appear whilst performing the above please contact the Service Desk with the details situated below.
After following the above steps and the issue has not been resolved please email the Service Desk on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call 01534 633733 to speak to a member of the Service Desk.